Replacement Flyte Battery
Out of stock
Replacement battery for your Flyte / Keyy pen. 100 mAh battery. USB charger sold separately.
Warning: The vaporizer coils of this pen heat up instantly. Holding the button down without drawing air through the tip first will result in a crackle sound, possibly a pop and then a metallic taste.
Flyte is now Keyy. Orders may contain either brand, but you’ll get the same great product and flavors.
Instructions for use:
- Thread battery onto USB charger and plus into a USB port to charge
- When light on USB charger turns green, remove battery from charger and thread onto the Flyte / Keyy cartridge
- Place the tip of the cartridge to your lips and draw air through it 3 time.This ensures Flyte / Keyy oil will coat the ceramic coils inside. Not doing this prior to use will heat the coils dry and will result in a metallic taste. After coating coils, press the button on pen 3 times, until the light flashes. Draw air through cartridge while depressing button.
- Moderate your dose by the length of time you hold the button. The longer you hold the button the faster the oil will vapourize, so be mindful.
- Whenever the button is depressed, remember to draw air through the cartridge.
- Before putting the Flyte / Keyy pen in your product, press the button 3 times to turn it off
- Using Flyte / Keyy cartridges with other pen/battery devices OR other cartridges with Flyte / Keyy pen/batteries is not recommended.
Flyte Pen Battery & Charger – FAQs
Step 1: Attach the battery onto the Flyte USB charger. Plug charger into your computer, or a charger port. The charger light should glow red. Once the battery is fully charged, the light will glow green. And, green means go.
Step 2: Thread cartridge onto battery. Observe the contact areas between the cartridge and battery and clear anything that does not belong there – lint, debris, dry concentrate etc.
Step 3: On and off function – Press the button a short burst of 3 times until the light on the battery starts to flash. This means your FlytePen is turned on (so turned on right now). To turn the battery off, press the button again in a burst of 3. Powering down will ensure that your FlytePen will not be activated accidentally – damaging your cart and battery.
Step 4: Go to town. To vaporize the oil, press your lips to the tip of the cartridge and begin inhaling. While inhaling, press the button. Release as you cease inhaling. This is the best way to ensure a consistently smooth pull and optimum flavour. Moderate your dosage by the duration and intensity of your inhalation.
Remember, everyone is different. It will take a few times to find your sweet spot. Low and slow is always recommended.
- Flyte batteries are lithium based and overcharging them will reduce their lifespan. Do not charge the battery for more than two hours or leave plugged in unattended.
- We recommend using only the Flyte-branded USB adapter that is provided with your Flyte battery.
- The use of other chargers can damage the battery and void the warranty. After threading the battery into the USB charging adapter, plug it into any USB port such as an iPhone or Android cell phone USB charger or an open USB port on your computer.
It depends on how long you hold it pressed during your puffs. It will usually need to be charged once per cartridge.
You must click the button 3 times. This will turn the pen on (or off if it’s already on).
Once it’s on, just hold the button for 1-3 seconds while drawing in air through the pen. Make sure you don’t press the button when you’re not puffing on it!
You absolutely should. We recommend you press the button 3 times to turn the battery off after using it. This will prevent any accidental pressing that can damage the battery, the cart, and any surrounding items.
The lifespan of your battery depends greatly on the usage and how you take care of it. Many customers are still using their standard batteries six+ months later.
The thread on the Flyte battery is 510
- There are a few things you might want to try to do to make the pen work: make sure the battery was properly plugged and charged (the red light was on and after 2 hours it turned green).
- Use a Q-tip infused with alcohol to clean the inside of the battery and cart. The connection might be weak because of oil or debris. The connection at the bottom of the cartridge (the circle inside the thread) might not be properly aligned. You can use your fingernail to align it and that would make the connection with the battery better.
Do not charge your battery for no longer than 3h. Charging it for longer than that can damage the charger. ALWAYS power down battery after using it and before placing it in purse or pocket. This avoids accidental activation and overheating.
- Remember, press the button 3 consecutive times to turn it on or off
- Check for any debris or fluid build-up at the contact points between the battery and cartridge that can prevent the connection
- Check that the cartridge is securely threaded onto the battery but not over-tightened